I am a retired bank executive & my wife is also bank manager. I have got two children one son & one daughter. My daughter is married & living in New York. My son is completing ms from Rochester institute of technology. I am looking for suitable match for my son in USA.
I work as a Software Professional in the Private Sector. I have completed my Master of Science (Information Technology) from Illinois State University. I have been raised up in an Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Liberal Values. I enjoy travelling, watching movies/sitcoms/sports. I intend to settle in USA/Canada in the future and would be willing to relocate for an appropriate career opportunity within US/Canada. This profile is being managed by me and my parents. Recently, I have received Canadian PR.
My son is a computer hardware and software professional with a Master's degree currently working in the private sector in Denver. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with traditional values.
From Sanket: *This profile is managed by my parents and myself.
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile!
About me: I was born and brought up in Mumbai, but later moved to the lovely city of Pune for my undergrad degree in Engineering. I moved to the United States in 2014 to pursue my Master's degree in Engineering. I have always been studious and did well in my academic years. Soon after graduation, I took up a very satisfying, yet challenging private sector job in Colorado and have been working here ever since.
My family and friends would describe me as being introverted, thoughtful, and creative, but at the same time ambitious in my career and life goals. I would always prefer long one-on-one conversations about any topic under the sun rather than going to parties. I don't take life too seriously and believe that whatever happens, happens for a reason.
What I do in my free time: I spend a lot of my spare time in the kitchen experimenting with new as well as traditional foods. I appreciate art in all its forms: I play the guitar well enough to entertain myself, do origami, draw/paint, listen to various genres of music, watch movies irrespective of the language, etc. I love being close to nature and like going on trips to explore the great outdoors. I care very deeply about animals/pets. I am also an avid gamer and a TV-show/YouTube channel geek.
What I seek in a partner:
My ideal partner would:
1) Be an equal in all our decisions. Be my best friend. Celebrate our successes, and strive through our failures and ups-and-downs in life. We should continually encourage each other to be the best version of ourselves that we can be.
2) Respect elders and mingle well with my family. My parents and my elder sister have been my cheerleaders throughout my life and have supported me in every decision I have made. I love and respect them with all my heart, and I would expect the same from my partner. My partner can expect the same amount of love and respect from me towards her family :).
3) Be well educated, and either working or seeking higher education. I strongly value education and work, and I would wholeheartedly support my partner in her pursuit of either of them.
4) Be open to settling in the USA. I am currently in Colorado but I am willing to relocate based on practical need. I regularly visit India to meet my family and all my relatives.
5) Have a great sense of humor (this is so important) and a positive attitude towards life.
Ideally, we would date and get to know each other for a few years before tying the knot.
If you are interested in who I am, please send us a message and we will get back to you. Again, thank you for visiting my profile!
Love and peace,
Hi. I am an Electrical Engineer with Master's degree in Power and Energy systems (MS). I am working in a solar panel design and installation company for last three years (2 years as an Engineer and 1 year as a Lead Engineer). I reside in NJ, USA. I belong to a middle class family based in Mumbai with very good values. I like to travel, visit different places, try different cuisines. For more details please ping me. Thank you for stopping by!