My name is CHINIKA RAGHUVIR PRABHU and I am currently Self Employed. I belong to a Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Traditional Values. I have completed my B.A. in French literature. .Perusing M.A. in French. Completed French Levels up to B2. Having own French academy in Borivali. Completed first part of Kathak visharad from Gandharva University.
My name is Jagruti Samant. I come from a Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. I have completed my B.A. and currently work in the Private Sector as an Executive. I am looking for match from the same caste.
I don't think virtual description/bio does justice to one's personality. But here are a few things that sum me up quite well,
- Born and raised in Mumbai
- Extremely passionate about my job. I have risen through the ranks, went from backstage logistical event planner to being a glamorous celebrity manager to now a creative senior brand manager for a leading media company. Ironically, I help companies build their brands and yet I am at loss for words to market myself on this site.
- I love food more than I love people
- Love cats but not a crazy cat lady
- I am an only child, raised with liberal middle class values and as such neither I, nor my parents believe in horoscope (so keep them kundali requests to yourself)
Hoping to connect with someone with similar thoughts and values :)
I have created this profile for my sister. She has done her bachelor's degree in Arts. She has work experience of working in private firms and banking sector and is searching looking for a suitable job. We come from a middle class, nuclear family with liberal values, currently settled in Mumbai. She is extrovert and friendly by nature. She loves cooking different dishes and takes orders too. She is learning classical music and is an spiritual soul.
I am creating this profile for my son, an only child. I am working at a senior post in an academic institute under Central Government.
My son has completed BA, and CAIIB. He also has completed a Diploma in Journalism, where he received the first prize. He is a very loving and caring person. He is simple in his habits. He loves Hindi film music from old Hindi movies. He loves to watch Cricket matches and is interested in statistics related to them. He is appearing for exams for promotion in his bank.
We look forward to welcoming a girl of his choice to our family, more as a daughter than a daughter in law. She can be assured of a lot of love and respect from all of us.